The module Grant Management will allow you to manage your funding contracts. It will give you an overview of:
- requests for funding with insight in status,
- involved parties and amount,
- characteristics and purpose (project or fund)
- overview of grants and conditions (financing contracts)
ProjectConnect supports the following workflow for funding contracts:
Based on your funding request, a contract will be set up after approval of the proposal. You can enter a payment scheme for expected receipts and contract conditions to match your donor reporting requirements.
Keep track of receipts and be informed on deadlines. Alerts will be visible on your dashboard to remind you about required actions
During the running period of the contract, the features of the contract can change, such as the contract amount, changed conditions or payment schedule. These changes can be registered in an amendment.
Manage the closing process by checking the conditions for closing and how to fulfill these conditions if they have not been fulfilled yet. Have all conditions been met? Have all payments been made? Is there still a balance in the contract?
- Overview of your running grants
- Insight in project funding for all stakeholders
- Notification for upcoming tasks
- Contract amendments possible
- Smart checklist prior to closure – alerts